Urgent Message from Kosova Action Network, US, April 12, 1999
THE PEOPLE OUT OF KOSOVA NOW!"
- -They must be allowed to leave. UNHCR stands impotently by as does Clinton.
- -Their suffering at this point is horrific.
- -Starvation, rape, exhaustion, gangrenous shrapnel wounds, hopelessness, terror, hypothermia,
- -there are one million trapped inside Kosova - 1.000.000 children, adults and old people.
( Srebrenica '95 - 40.000 civilians, more than 7.000 murdered )
- -There is no media watching.
- -Mass graves
are scattered and may never be found.
- -War crimes are unobserved and may never
"Since no Albanian Leaders have come to speak
is to speak for them, urgently."
Alice Mead, coordinator
- -We must airlift food and medical supplies at once. we must bring acute
political and military pressure to reopen the borders and allow them to flee
this genocidal campaign.
- -These people signed a nato peace agreement one month ago. this atrocity is
the serb response. we cannot abandon them to genocide.
Kosova Action Network
BOES.ORG Main INDEX Related Pages & Euro War Child Frame Set
Multilingual Human Rights / Children's Rights Across the World